1) Get your trash can stolen
2) Be inconvenienced for at least a week and a half
3) Try to call the company managing the trash collection (Esterra)
4) They will be closed at reasonable hours (Before 9 and after 5pm)
5) Finally reach a human being.
6) Oh, they can't help you. Call the depot in Roncq.
7) It will be closed at 4:30. Shiiiiiit.
8) Call back another day.
9) Depot in Roncq has no idea what you are talking about -- call "Plastique Optim".
10) Plastique Optim has no record of you existing.
11) Beg the woman for a new bin -- there are four of you in the house including one in diapers AND two cats. Please.dear.god.give.me.a.trash.can.my.garage.can't.take.this.anymore.
12) Get an appointment to meet with an "Agent" (sidenote: who seriously grows up and wants to be a "Trash Agent?" #cooljobfail
13) Get an appointmet for a day that you won't be home (and hope that one of the girls can handle it) and for a vague timeslot (uhhhhh.... "sometime between 13h and 16h, I guess". efffffff......)
14) Cross your fingers, toes, eyes, and pray... pray hard to the trash gods.
To be continued...